Since 2000 we have been avid fans of visiting Walt Disney World. After our first cruise in 2012, we were also hooked on the Disney Cruise Line. We have been blessed with many great trips. But, there are still many things on the ships and at WDW we have not been able to experience.
Our Disney Bucket List is the list of those dream activities we hope to do one day. Some of these are long term goals, some will require luck, and some will require pixie dust from Tinkerbell.
- Stay in Cinderella Castle Suite the Magic Kingdom
- Stay at all Walt Disney World resorts
- Eat at the Chef’s Table at Victoria and Albert’s
- Dine at Club 33
- Stay concierge level at WDW
- Stay in Polynesian Bungalows
- Take Brooke to DLR
- Meet Stacey – you know from the Must Do’s
- Eat at every WDW restaurant
- WDW and DLR in the same day
Disney Cruise Line
- Stay in a royal suite on Disney Cruise Line
- Take a trans-Atlantic cruise
- DCL Alaska Cruise
- European Cruise
- Take an Adventures By Disney trip
- Visit Alunai
What is on your Disney Bucket List?